Share your story and insight. Get in front of more people. Get more impressions.
Why I’m asking you to do an interview:
I think the best way to spread the word about great service is through word of mouth and story telling. Sharing your story and insight is a great way to spread the word more impressions, engagements, and conversions.
It also helps me with article content. I share the live Instagram recording to my website with audio, video, and transcription.
Quick facts about Seth:
- SethKingdon.com receives 600+ pageviews from 400+ visitors a month.
- I’m a part-time, US-based freelancer with 7+ years experience in digital marketing, content, and SEO.
- My blog focuses on digital marketing, content/copy writing, SEO, Google My Business, Google Analytics and more on my blog.
- My goals are to land higher-paying clients, increase email newsletter signups, and to sell SEO audits (sethkingdon.com/seo-audit) and freelance services (sethkingdon.com/portfolio)
A few beginning stipulations for being interviewed:
- Be willing to meet via Instagram Live to discuss your experience and insight. This usually takes 20-30 minutes.
- Have at least two social media platforms to share the published link.
- Be willing to share the interview in your email marketing (if you have an account set up).
What will be asked:
Here are some general questions that I will ask during the interview:
- Tell us about you and your business.
- What’s the biggest challenge you have faced in your business? And how have you overcome that challenge?
- What advice would you give someone who wants to start [FILL]?
- Why do you continue to [FILL]?
- What are you most proud of in your career so far?
- What do you do to maintain a work/life balance?
- What resources do you subscribe to to learn about your industry?
- If you had to go back and start over, what would you do differently?
- What tips would you give our listeners about [FILL]?
- How can we learn more about you?
How I will share your interview with my audience:
- A link to your article in my newsletter to 150+ (and growing!). It has an open rate of 55%+.
- An Instagram post referencing your article (85+ followers).
- An Instagram Story linking to your article.
- A LinkedIn post linking to your article.
- A Facebook post linking to your article.
- A Twitter post linking to your article.
- Your interview living on my blog for future reference for visitors.
A kind ask of you:
Similarly to the above, I kindly ask that you link to your article in a similar fashion — linking from email marketing, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc… depending on your established channels.